Emergency Technical Support
Emergency Technical Support is available outside of the normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 8a to 5p ET for
emergency support issues only.
"Emergency issues" are problems that require immediate attention, such as:
If your browser is not able to connect to your website please try the following things first before contacting Support:
- offline site (check your connection to the Internet status before reporting - SEE TOOLS BELOW)
- loss of electronic mail
- website address or domains issues
- electronic commerce faults
- user account issues
- unauthorized access
- broken revenue functions
Tools to help test your internet connection's status from your location:
Training or other issues which are not time sensitive should be handled through the Business-hours Technical Support form.
- shut off the browser, re-open it and then try accessing the website again
- if that doesn't work try...check from a second browser on your workstation
- if that doesn't work try...from a second workstation.